Founder and principle technical engineer, Eric Biondi
- Boston University School of Law – Class of 1988.
- Admitted to NY, NJ & DC Bars (non-active member in good standing).
- Practiced law from 1988 to 1997.
- Understands attorney ethics rules very well.
Founded IT Company servicing law firms in 2001
- Served IT needs of thousands of lawyers from 2001 to present.
- Since 2001, responsible for dozens of servers at law offices in and around Boston.
- Built thousands of desktop computers and dozens of servers.
Mr Backup was founded in 2004.
- The off-site backup system was designed with attorney confidentiality needs in mind. Mr Backup has been serving Boston area law firms off-site backup needs since inception in 2004.
- Today Mr Backup serves, the entire US. Service limited to US only.
- Our furthest geographic client is in Hawaii.
Mr Backup’s ethics rules
- Make sure our client’s ethical obligations to their clients are respected and supported.
- Live by those attorney ethics rules ourselves.
- All communications between our clients devices and our servers are encrypted.
- All client data is strictly under our exclusive control, and safeguarded appropriately.